The Holiday’s are approaching and this means our Clients are eager to shop! I believe the best way to help you understand how to boost your sales, is for me to lead by example…
1. Count the Inventory of all your current retail products and professional products you have in your Nail Salon before you design your Holiday Deals. This is the best way to make profit on existing items without spending unnecessarily. Make are realistic spending budget and stick to it!
2. Next, Offer the inventory that is over 3 months old as a “Gift with Purchase” with a Service.
Example A. Purchase a Manicure/Pedicure and receive a Free Bottle of Cuticle Oil to help moisturize your cuticles throughout the Cold Winter Months.
Example B. Purchase a No Chip Manicure and Receive a Free Hand Cream to help keep your hands moisturized throughout the Cold Winter Months!
3. If you want to boost Service Sales and overall Salon Experience without using retail products, try these examples.
Example A. Try adding Hot Towels sprinkled with Eucalyptus or Peppermint Essential Oils to ALL of your Salon Services and of course, add extra massage.
Example B. Ask your Client to bring a friend for the same service and get 20% off both services. You can also allow the Client to purchase this same offer in the form of A Gift Certificate/Gift Card.
4. Show your Clients you APPRECIATE their business by making November and December Client Appreciation Months!
Example A. Serve the same coffee or tea on a Holiday Tray but add a NEW selection of creamers and sweeteners to the presentation, while the customer is relaxing!
Example B. Serve Champagne Mimosas or Champagne Bellini’s along with chocolates or fruit/cheese Trays. Adding flavor to the Champagne will allow you to purchase a less expensive brand of Champagne and of course save you money.
5. By All Means Offer FREE Gift Wrap for all purchases. Your Client can purchase over the telephone or in person and your Front Desk Staff will do the wrapping! The Next Step is to add CURBSIDE pickup! Your clients will be so excited and think of you first when in a pinch for time! This will also allow your front desk team to get some holiday tips$$:)
Let’s all keep in mind that without our Client’s we would not be able to run a successful business. So let’s appreciate them this Holiday Season and Celebrate each day with tender loving care!