Are your nails ready for summer? The thing we love the most about this season is the style! From floral prints to polka dots, it is the perfect time to have fun with your look. Check out this darling negative space manicure, created by Anastasiya of Abricos_nails, and follow her steps below to get the look!
1. On clean, manicured nails, first apply a base coat.
2. With the help of striping brush, draw the contours of the triangles with ESSIE 10 Blanc.
3. Then, fill in the triangles.
4. Add a few more overlapping triangles in ESSIE 825 Go, Ginza.
5. Cover the nails with quick-dry topcoat.
6. Paint thin green stripes with Maybelline colorama 269.
7. To finish, simply apply the topcoat once more time.
ESSIE - 10 Blanc
ESSIE - 825 Go, Ginza
Maybelline Colorama - 269